Pregnancy, birth, fourth trimester and breast-feeding support
Sometimes the most important beginning can be difficult….
Becoming a parent is a monumental transition of body, mind and soul, the most transformative of experiences. Even so, many new parents find the first few weeks and months overwhelming, confusing and frustrating.
A baby’s brain is built by these earliest experiences and will influence their mental health and emotional resilience throughout their adult life.
I’m Rebecca Melville
Midwife, Health Visitor, Infant feeding specialist (Lactation Consultant exam this summer!) and Mum to two fab children. I’ve worked professionally with new Mums, babies and families for over 30 years, but mothering is my passion and supporting parents as they begin this incredible journey is what makes my heart sing!
The Best Start to your life with your new baby
With my experienced, expert and holistic support you’ll feel nurtured and empowered in your mothering (or fathering) journey
- You’ll feel prepared for birth, breastfeeding and the Fourth Trimester (See my classes)
- You’ll feel attuned to your baby’s needs, develop a healthy, early relationship and support brain development
- You’ll establish breastfeeding with my expert help and overcome problems (See Breastfeeding Support)
- You’ll recover from traumatic birth or associated experiences
- You’ll have an empowered and supported postnatal recovery and fourth trimester
- You’ll help your baby move onto solid foods without needing to worry (See Baby Bistro Classes)
- You’ll have my support every step of the way, however you need it
Antenatal, birth and postnatal Doula services are also available – please get in contact
I’m an affiliate and partner of Brighton and Hove Hypnobirthing
Contact me for a FREE Consultation
PARENT AND BABY CLINIC - ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE FOURTH TRIMESTER AND BEYOND:
For all those niggles and worries that just aren’t worth stewing over…
"We attended a weaning workshop run by Rebecca with our 4 month old baby. It was an extremely useful, well prepared & well presented session. <
I wish I heard about fourth trimester support prior to having our baby as I know I would benefit from Rebecca's support greatly."
"Finding Rebecca before I gave birth was one of the best things I did - her advice and support prior and post-partum have been invaluable; I don't think I could have coped without her! "
"Excellent, I felt more confident to try and breast feed my twins with Rebecca's help."